Potter Ridge News – April 29, 2020
We continue to take guidance and direction of the MDH and CDC in attempts to keep our community to remain COVID free. The following measures are taking place to keep your loved one safe.
- Restricted visiting with exception of compassionate care patients facing the end of life
- Daily resident temperature and oxygen level screenings
- Dining in apartments only
- Cancellation of all group activities; including routine bus runs
- Staff screening upon arriving to work;
1. Staff arrive to front entrance where they pick up the front entry phone to get the Care Provider on duty
2. Staff then remove their shoes and sanitize their hands
3. Their temperature is taken by the Care Provider on duty and documented. If temperature is over 100.3, the RN and Executive Director then follow the policy and procedure of Welcome Home Management with guidance from the MDC and CDC
4. Staff reach into their hanging bag to retrieve and put on their homemade mask and eye protection provided
5. After entry they put on their ‘work’ shoes that remain onsite only.